Master Driver CPC Periodic Training Delivery Days
The objective of the Master Driver CPC Periodic Training Delivery Day is to enable instructors to prepare and deliver periodic training to the Master Driver CPC consortium standard.
The training day runs for approximately 7 hours (excluding breaks) and is run at The RTITB Academy, Telford, Shropshire on 4-6 weekly intervals. The maximum number of attendees is 12.
In order to successfully complete the training day and to be authorised as able to deliver Master Driver CPC Periodic Training the instructors must pass a 20 question assessment at the end of the day. Referral on the assessment will mean that the instructor on the course will not be approved to deliver training through the Master Driver CPC Consortium. The pass mark for this assessment is 80% and will include multiple choice and open questions, some of which are mandatory. The instructor will be allowed one re-attempt at the assessment on the day of the training and if they are then unsuccessful will be required to re-attend the Master Driver CPC Periodic Training Delivery Day.
The day includes the following topics;
- Background to Driver CPC and The Master Driver CPC Consortium
- Know Your Subject
- Post- Delivery
These events are only for instructors who meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Currently qualified and registered RTITB Instructor in at least one of the following disciplines; Lift Truck Instructor, Industrial and Commercial Instructor, Driver CPC Instructor and NRI and DVSA Instructors
- Relevant industry experience for the courses they intend to deliver
- Candidates who display the ability to deliver engaging classroom based learning
To book a place, please download the Delivery Day booking form here and send your completed form to the Master Driver team.
Available dates for the Module Delivery Days are as follows:
- 3rd January 2019 - added due to popular demand!
- 28th January 2019
- 25th February 2019
- 18th March 2019
- 8th April 2019
- 20th March 2019
- 17th June 2019
- 29th July 2019
- 30th August 2019
- 9th September 2019
- 14th October 2019
- 25th November 2019
- 16th December 2019