Material Handling Equipment (Forklift) Training Accreditation
If you are a commercial training provider delivering material handling equipment (MHE) training, becoming an RTITB partner will help you grow your business, cut your administration costs and ensure you get real value for money from accreditation. To find out how, call Dan in our Solutions & Service team on +44(0)1952 520207 or email him.
We can accredit all types of MHE training including forklift training (counterbalance), reach truck training, pallet truck training, rough terrain telescopic training and much more. A full list of our standard courses can be found in our online shop.
Some of the things that make us the perfect partner for forward-thinking training providers like you include;
1. No hidden costs - what you pay up-front covers all of your audits and includes training materials (unless you want more, you won't pay more).
2. Recognition and reward - our annual partner achievement award is free to enter and is designed to recognise and reward our high quality, dedicated training providers.
3. We promote you - you have your own page on our website, we send out a press release to your local press when you join and run Facebook campaigns and GoogleAds so that you don't have to.
5. A personal point of contact - throughout the sign up process you'll be fully supported by Dan. When you have joined you are allocated a customer service administrator who you can talk to whenever you need support.
6. Real standards - we don’t pay lip service to standards, safety is the most important thing. If we see something unsafe, we will give guidance that encourages achievement of the highest levels of safety. We deliver so much more than a tick in the box.
RTITB material handling equipment accreditation starts from just £1045+VAT, which includes your first accreditation approval visit, your annual monitoring visit and four trainers guides of your choice.