Reversing Assistant Training
The RTITB Commercial Vehicle Banksman course, or Reversing Assistant course, is designed to eliminate preventable crush injuries and incidents in the workplace.
Suitable for operations running vans up to 3.5 tonnes & HGV C1, C & C+E; this is a five hour course designed for five delegates.
This course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas;
- Assessing and identifying the need for a Vehicle Banksman
- Analysing your workplace
- Safe system of work
- Reversing safely
- Banksman signals
- Driver’s field of vision
- Correct communication to use
- Identifying potential hazards
- Public highway banksman awareness
Course Durations (for up to 5 candidates):
- Novice candidate: 5.5 hours
- Refresher candidate: 4 hours
To find our accredited vehicle yardshunter and banksman centres enter your postcode below, or if you are outside of the UK tick the box to see a list of our international training providers.