Electric Pallet/Stacker Truck Training
Pedestrian Operated Trucks, often referred to as Pedop, POET or stacker, course will give you the skills to operate the truck safely and efficiently, carry out a pre-use inspection and recall and explain the causes of truck and load instability.
The course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas;
- Controls and instruments
- Starting/moving/stopping and steering the truck
- Battery care and maintenance
- Weight assessment
- Vehicle loading/unloading from a loading dock environment
- Bulk and industrial pallet racking (dependent on truck type)
High Level Pallet Truck Course Durations (for 3 people):
- Novice candidate: 15 hours
- Experienced (but untrained) candidate: 8.25 hours
- Refresher (recommended every 3 years) candidate: 6.25 hours
- Conversion candidate: 8.25 hours
Last year over 3,000 people completed and passed RTITB electric pedestrian operated pallet transporter/stacker truck and testing and achieved their internationally recognised RTITB Certificate of Basic Operator Training.
To start your training journey, enter your postcode below and find your nearest RTITB centre, or if you are outside of the UK, tick the box to see a list of our international training providers. You can then contact the RTITB centre of your choice directly through our website to book your forklift training.