Multi Directional Truck Training
The Multi-Directional training course (often referred to as a combilift or 4-way steer), will give you the skills to operate the truck safely and efficiently, carry out a pre-use inspection and recall and discuss the causes of truck and load instability.
This course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas;
- Controls and instruments
- Starting/moving/stopping and steering the truck
- Manoeuvers in confined areas
- Hydraulic system
- Battery care
- Load handling in open and confined areas
- Loading and unloading from and to racking systems
Course Durations (for 3 people):
- Novice candidate: 37.5 hours
- Experienced (but untrained) candidate: 20 hours
- Refresher (recommended every 3 years) candidate: 7.5 hours
- Conversion candidate: 15 hours
Last year over 350 people completed and passed RTITB multi-directional lift truck training and testing and achieved their internationally recognised RTITB Certificate of Basic Operator Training.
To start your training journey, enter your postcode below and find your nearest RTITB centre, or if you are outside of the UK tick the box to see a list of our international training providers. You can then contact the RTITB centre of your choice directly through our website to book your multi-directional lift truck training.