Our RTITB Excavator courses will give you the skills needed to be a safe and efficient excavator operator. Completion of an excavator course will enable you to develop skills and knowledge for the different excavator machine variations.
This is a specialist course and therefore not all RTITB centres deliver this training. However, those who do may offer nationwide coverage.
Courses will include, but will not be limited to, the following areas;
- Introduction to the machine
- Familiarisation of controls
- Pre-use inspections
- Basic maintenance of the machine
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Starting/moving/stopping and steering the truck
- Excavating and digging procedures
- Trenching and backfilling procedures
To find our accredited excavator training centres enter your postcode below, or if you are outside of the UK tick the box to see a list of our international training providers. You can then contact the RTITB centre of your choice directly through our website to book your training.