Crane Slinger and Signaller Training
The RTITB Crane Slinger and Signaller course (often referred to as a rigger banksman), will give you the skills needed to be safe and efficient at your job. This is a specialist course and therefore not all RTITB centres deliver this training. However, those who do may offer nationwide coverage.
The course will cover, but is not limited to, the following areas;
- Attaching a load to a crane
- Weight assessment
- Lifting and moving loads
- Awareness of site operations, pedestrians, hazards and weather conditions
- Completion of pre-use inspection
- Identifying correct equipment and accessories for slinging
- Correct use of slinging equipment for operation
- Correct slinging techniques
To find our accredited slinger and signaller centres enter your postcode below, or if you are outside of the UK tick the box to see a list of our international training providers. You can then contact the RTITB centre of your choice directly through our website to book your training.