Module 4 - Driver CPC Practical Demonstration Test
This one day practical course, including test, will give candidates the ability to discuss key issues relating to goods vehicle safety and demonstrate the practical skills required of professional LGV drivers, as per standards set by the DVSA. Completion of this course will also prepare candidates to take the Module 4 Initial Driver CPC test.
This course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas;
- Safe use of the vehicle
- Checks to be made before driving
- Loading the vehicle safely and securely
- Checking for risks from criminal acts and trafficking
Helpful links for candidates preparing for this DVSA test include:
- INDG379 Health & Safety in Road Haulage
- Code of Practice: Safety of Loads on Vehicles
- Driver CPC for lorries
Drop your postcode in below to find your nearest RTITB accredited LGV driver training provider. You can then book your course with them online through our contact form.