Module 3 - Licence Acquisition Practical Driving Test (Category C+E)
The Category C+E Licence Module 3 course will give you the ability to discuss key issues relating to goods vehicle safety. Successful candidates will also be able to demonstrate the practical skills required of professional LGV drivers, according to DVSA standards.
Candidates will be trained in the skills required to be a professional driver and will be prepared to sit the DVSA licence acquisition test, category C+E
The course will cover, but is not limited to, the following areas;
- Vehicle safety
- Using a tachograph
- Load safety principles
- Daily vehicle inspections
- Practical driving training
- Vulnerable road users
- Safe and economic driving (including motorway driving)
- Safe parking and reversing
- Coupling and uncoupling
To see how long you might need training for before booking your course, complete our handy questionnaire.
Helpful links for candidates preparing for this course and the DVSA test include:
- INDG379 Health & Safety in Road Haulage
- Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness
- The official DVSA guide to driving goods vehicles
Drop your postcode in below to find your nearest RTITB accredited LGV driver training provider. You can then book your course with them online through our contact form.