Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck Instructor Training
The RTITB Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck Instructor course provides candidates with the skills to train and test operatorsd on Vehicle Mounted Lift Trucks, often referred to as moffetts.
Following completion of this course, candidates will :
- Be able to recall and discuss relevant legislation and guidance
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck operator training and testing
This course will conclude with an examination, which you must successfully complete in order to qualify as an RTITB Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck Instructor. Successful candidates are eligible to register on the RTITB Register of Professional Instructors.
- Novice Candidate: Minimum 10 days
- Conversion Candidate: 5 days or 3 days minimum for Instructors converting from ITSSAR, AITT or NPORS
- Re-Registration Candidate: Minimum of 3 days, 5 days strongly recommended
To find the next available course dates in your region use the map search below, or to find your nearest centre use the postcode search. You can then make your booking direct with the centre through our website.