Senior Auditor and Examiner
Simon is RTITB’s Senior Auditor and Examiner. He is responsible for examining instructors, running instructor briefings and carrying out annual accreditation audits. You're also likely to encounter him during the initial accreditation application process as he is the person most likely to turn up for your all-important first accreditation audit. All of this might suggest Simon is somewhat dry and no-nonsense, which couldn’t be further from the truth as Simon enjoys a joke as much as the next auditor.
Simon says he isn’t allowed free time (see, he said he likes a joke!), but when he does have time, he enjoys cycling and other questionable past times that can’t be mentioned here.
- RTITB Lift Truck Instructor
- NPORS Instructor
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor - IRCA
- Level 3 Award in preparing to teach in life long learning sector
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IPAF Senior Instructor
- Level 3: NVQ in Director Training and Supervising
- Level 3: Assessing candidates using a range of methods
- ISM (Institution of Supervisor Management) Introductory Award
- PASMA Certificate of Competence: Tower
- Emergency First Aid at Work