Richard Brewer CMILT MAIRSO
Technical Services Manager (LGV)
Richard is hugely passionate about the road transport industry, and is dedicated to making a measurable difference to the sector.
Richard was born into the transport industry, thanks to his family running their own haulage business. His first role in the sector was as a trainee commercial vehicle mechanic before setting about building a successful career in other fields. So far, he has gained over 30 years’ experience working in a variety of roles, which include professional LGV driver, LGV instructor, Warehouse Manager, Depot Training Co-ordinator for major 3PL’s, and Supply Chain Skills Manager.
Richard has broad industry knowledge, and holds the Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers (Road Haulage), is a qualified LGV instructor (including train-the-trainer), an ISO9001 Lead Auditor, an advanced driver, and was once a finalist for Driver of the Year.
- Large Goods Vehicle Driving Instructor
- Industrial & Commercial Instructor
- Lift Truck Operator Instructor
- LGV Driving Assessor
- Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers (Road Haulage)
- CILT Chartered Member
- Advanced Driving Test - Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Level 3 Driving Goods Vehicle
- Assessing Candidates Using a Range of Methods (A1) - City & Guilds
- Level 2 Driving Goods Vehicles
- LGV Yardshunter Instructor
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- AIRSO Member