Another seasoned RTITB veteran, Nick has been with the company since 1996 and has worked in a number of different capacities. Nick currently serves us as Technical Director and prior to this acted as RTITB's Head of Technical Services. Wthin his role, Nick is responsible for technical standards in our auditing and examining teams and also keeps product development on the straight and narrow by providing technical support to a number of projects. In January 2017, Nick was elected Chairman of the Accrediting Bodies Association for Workplace Transport (ABA).
Nick is a keen motorsport enthusiast and is particularly interested in historic rallying and historic circuit racing – which ‘technically’ means old cars on tracks and in rural idylls, I think.
- Qualified Automotive Engineer
- DVSA Class 4 Vehicle Examiner
- Qualified Lift Truck and LGV Instructor Examiner
- National and International Management CPC holder
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor - IRCA