If RTITB was the Old West, Lee, as our Standards Manager, would be the marshal. Lee’s responsibilities include investigating issues relating to accreditation criteria compliance and Master Driver CPC Consortium rules, as well as identifying and dealing with logo misuse and false claims of RTITB accreditation. This might make him sound a bit unapproachable and serious – but remember, like any sheriff, he’s protecting the folks who do it right.
Lee is a keen footballer and can often be found on the local pitch managing standards from centre midfield.
- People Management - Institute of Leadership and Management
- Introduction to ISO9001
- QMS Lead Auditor
- Business Studies A-Level
- Information Technology A-Level
- BA Hons Media and Communications Degree
- Lift Truck Safety Awareness
- RTITB Counterbalance Operator Qualification