Home : About
RTITB is the largest lift truck training accrediting body in the UK and Ireland, working with over 500 of the UK and Ireland’s best trainers, including TNT, Coca-Cola and Boots, as well as quality SME’s.
- RTITB approves/accredits the content and delivery of materials handling equipment training courses to ensure their compliance with relevant legislation.
- RTITB validates and certificates materials handling equipment training, through the National Operators Registration Scheme (NORS), a centralised, validation, registration and certification scheme for all RTITB accredited training.
- RTITB develops and supplies materials handling equipment and HGV training materials/visual aids, through the Assist range, a wide selection of comprehensive and interactive training materials including trainers guides, training DVDs and test documentation.
RTITB is also the largest consortium in the UK for the delivery of Driver CPC training. The Master Driver CPC Consortium offers flexible and effective courses and training materials and has been developed utilising RTITB’s 40 years experience in the road transport training industry. Courses through the Master Driver CPC Consortium can be delivered internally, externally or both and covers the entire JAUPT approved Driver CPC syllabus.
RTITB leads, and is responsible for a national consortium of training organisations and employers enabling the delivery of robust and relevant Driver CPC periodic training. This role encompasses all course development, quality assurance and data management for the consortium members.
RTITB also operates the RTITB Academy from our headquarters in Telford. The Academy has been set up to primarily serve the road, freight and logistics industry by providing relevant and robust training courses. Courses include:
- LGV License Acquisition, Driving Assessor and LGV Instructor
- Yardshunter/Banskman and Yardshunter/Banksman Instructor
- Lift Truck Instructor
- Digital Tachograph
- CPC in Road Haulage
- Driver CPC